Friday, January 30, 2009

OH & BY THE WAY...JAN 31ST 1993!





Happy 16th Birthday to my baby brother Kedar Addon Errol Hunter. (Jeah, thats him in da yellow and white...)

You getting big boy, and you know you my Best friend.

You yellow buscuit in the face ass nucca!


Just know that i am very proud of you. Doing your thing in Football, stay focused, don't let these little young birds get to you son! lol.


Only reason why i pick arguments with you over AIM is because i miss yo ugly ass.

You know, besides the other brothers you're all i have.

It's just us two in that lonely house together, and even though you get me tight w. ya annoying ass ways.

I mean like--- that's what little brothers do right?



i lovee youuu KeyKey.



Ya big sister, who you got ya swag from:

La-Li-Lah, as you would call me.



<3

1 comment:

Say Word ?!