Thursday, January 22, 2009

AFTER MiDNiGHT

So i had to come back real quick.

It is "Thirsty Thursday" (Basically everyone drinking, getting twisted) on my campus today and there's like MAD people running around acting a damn fool.

I'm chilling in my living room.
Domi (My girl from Boston) is cleaning up.
and here come's my two homeboys: Michael & Ashton.

This nucca Michael is sitting here eating a White Castle sandwich-- fresh out the microwave and a damn Chocolate Chip Cookie sandwich!!!!
Ashton is dead ass making FRIED HOT DOGS!
and Jenny is making a fucking Cheese and Turkey OMLET!!

Now ask me why i hate these people called my friends!!
Lmfaooo!

And I'm chatting with my son Ant, and he goes :
Ant (12:50:50 AM): how far away is ya school again from ova here?
MiLLZ (12:50:58 AM): 4.5. hourss
Ant(12:51:15 AM): ooo ok kool
Ant(12:51:20 AM): wus da transportation
Ant(12:51:27 AM): did i ask u that already?
MiLLZ (12:52:43 AM): LOL
MiLLZ (12:52:44 AM): YES
MiLLZ (12:52:45 AM): GILL
MiLLZ (12:52:52 AM): Port authority
MiLLZ (12:52:56 AM): to Williams town
Ant (12:52:59 AM): lmfaooo
Ant (12:53:11 AM): WILLIAMS town fuck yall got sherriffs and shyt lol


Shaking my head.
This is what my LIFE consist of: AFTER Midnight =P

=Millzy.

1 comment:

  1. good blog !!!
    how r u my friend
    peace lover from Indonesia
    good future for friendship all over the world
    invite my blog and plz give ur comment

    ReplyDelete

Say Word ?!