Saturday, January 24, 2009

FRiDAY NiGHT/SATURDAY AFTERNOON

My fault for not posting yesterday ya'll.
It was Friday and you already know Friday = Party. Plus i was hella busy during the day. So i def apologize.
Me and my girls went to this "80's party" in the Pines Sorority House.
Shit was aight, only thing that sucks about this school parties is that they end before freaking 12.
Blah... Whatever.

We party'd and bullshit.. Had a lil too much to drink (as usual), went back to Tasha house, danced around, played some card game. Then, we went to my boys Justin & Jamal house-- chilled over there for a good minute then paid some of the basketball players-- Lopes, Marv, Harris and Gesse-- a visit.
Had a mini sex talk, which was hilarious as shit.
"Like seriously ladies, what do you do with a 13 inch dick?!"
lmao.
i love my hommies.
Oh and can't forget the quote of the night... " it's not that i dont like black girls, its just that i feel like my dick is too short-- isn't big enough for yall."
Thats a wholeeeee other story! ahaha. I got ya'll tho. Next post-- next post. =)

Afterward though, i was so beat, i went to my house. Came to my empty ass dorm room, and realized i can't stand to sleep in that room by myself. Reasons being for one-- im scared of the dark and it just seems mad lonely down here. My roommate needs to hurry back!

So instead, i got my poka-dot comforter, my teddy bear Daniel and headed back over to Tash house, where i slept in her bed with her (yes, 6 years in the making, so i aint gota say No homo!) lol.

I'll put pics up of last night once i get them.
Last night was the first time in a very long time, me and all of my girls actually went out together. And i love the feeling of it.

This weekend we fina just do it again! Ya diggy?!

Moving on-- I just got back from an interview with my school newspaper "The Beacon".
They want to do a story on my Step Squad Nexxus. So me being the Vice President and my girl Mo'e the President of the team, -- went in some sweats and hoodies, looking mad thuggish. Lol. I wonder what the reporter was thinking when he saw us. In any case though, we got our point across. And Nexxus is the shit, i can't wait for competition in Feb. We got some flyy shit. But i'll speak on that later too!

At 4 i'll be at the boys bball game.
Then after, its whatever.
My mind is everywhere right now, if you cant tell by this post.
But just hang w. me for a sec-- i'll get back in no time.

Word to me*
=Milli Millz=

2 comments:

  1. ga head and just drool on my pillows all fukin night smh!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamila.. You`re mean *finds corner and cries*

    ReplyDelete

Say Word ?!