Tuesday, January 27, 2009

TiL THE DEATH PART 2

Something my ace Banga wrote, and i just applied it to myself and it goes hand in hand w. my last post: ENJOY! =)

Ms. Journalism/Broadcasting Student:
Ms. Swag on point make you twitch:
Ms. Neva had been Less than a true Boss Chiq:
Ms. Never been cocky cuz Im way 2 cool:
Ms. “Can You stop For a Minute?” on Her Way 2 School:
Ms. Respected by Many:
Ms. Disrespect is Rare:
Ms. “Speak up Bird I Cant Hear You From Up Here!!”:
Ms. Neva Been A Hoe:
Ms. Neva Been a Groupie:
Ms. Get Her Nails but will Still Smack off Kufi’s:
Ms. Loyal to Her Friends:
Ms. if she had one she'll be Loyal to her Man:
Ms. Get Out of My Life If You Cant Understand:
Ms. Nucca Step off if You aint tryna Step up:
Ms. Ma You Aint doin ish so Shut the EFF up:
Ms. 1 oF a Kind:
Ms. Stay on Her Grind:
Ms: Try 2 Find some1 Else like Me:
Ms. This:
Ms. That:
Ms. Milli Millz.
Holla back.

1 comment:

Say Word ?!