Wednesday, January 28, 2009

8:58AM-- NO SCHOOL !

So i just woke up to check if classes were still happening and their not!

This is the email that made my day:
"MCLA is closed today, Wednesday, January 28th, due to the snow storm. All day and evening classes are cancelled."

There's about 10-16 inches of snow out and the Campus is locked down.
So you know what that meansssssssssssssssss.
BACK TO SLEEP i go! =D

ooowwwww!!

But too everyone that had to get up and attend work and/or school.
Be safe please.
Thanks.

P.S. Happy 14th Birthday to my baby brother Jayvon Chance Creswell.
I know i haven't been the best big sister in the world, but I'm working on it. Once i hit NY again i got you.
I love you JayJay <3


=Milli Millz=

1 comment:

  1. All that snowww! I know I get the best feeling when classes are canceled too. So woohoo!

    Happy 14th to your bro =P My bro turned 14 this month too.

    ReplyDelete

Say Word ?!