Tuesday, February 24, 2009

LADiES iN DRESSES

So i didn't watch the Oscars.
I honestly don't even know when it aired.
I think i was busy with shit going on here on campus.
But as i was about to go check my Yahoo mail.
That little slide show popped up previewing who wore what and etc.
So i click on it and saw some dope shit.

Here they are:








From top to bottom:
1. Taraji Henson
2. Miley and Heidi
3. Marisa Tomei
These ladies TRiED iT! Dresses are rather flyy, real elegant, classical, but with a twist of brand new! But my favorite one is Miley's, & i dont even fuck w. her like that. Tru Woo. She killed it, hair coulda been a lil more proper but i guess that's the look-- Nonetheless, the dress is real proper, def something i would rock.
Looking at these ladies, makes me wana become more in touch with my "feminine side". More skirts, dresses, and shoes. But i feel like i'll be fronting cuz i'm more of the sneaker, skinnies, tank top type of gurl.
Whatever though.
Like it or Love it!
Diggy!!
Radio Show tomor-- so i gota go prepare for it.
Unoooooooooooooooooooooooo !
=Milli Millz=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Word ?!