Thursday, February 26, 2009

TALKiN MY SHiT

Hey hey hey fam-lay. I just got back from step practice, exhausted as hell, watching "Family Matters," on Nick at Nite. Urkel got me rollinnnnn, such a throw back yo. And as im watching it, im peeping the style and how dope they dressed back then, and how we NOW copy the same scheme and turn it into our own. In my past life, i was born back in those days, dead ass. lol.

Step practice went really good. Competition is on Saturday at Williams College at 8pm and it hasn't hit my step squad as yet, but i know once we hit that stageee, man oh man are we gona feel it. Last year we placed "Peoples Choice," which was not bad at all, being that we only had 2 weeks to prepare and we were the under dogs, being from MCLA, and MCLA's 1st step squad that actually had their shit together. So, you know, we were really proud of ourselves. But this year, i feel it in my heart and soul, NEXXUS has a huge chance at placing. So much time and dedication put into our routines and feet, i know we got this. We got alot of swag on my squad, so once we hit that stage and all eyes on us, there's no looking back! i should have a video up of our performance once its over-- so look out for that =).

Oh, and i just changed the channel to the Food Network, my 2nd favorite TV station after Cartoon Network, and "Iron Chef" is on. I fucks w. Bobby Flay and Kat Kora, i'm tryna step my cooking game up like them-- Word! Tonight's secret ingrident (pardon the spelling), is KING LOBSTER and CRAB. Omgg- my mouth just watered. I miss home so much. My step pops could cook a meann curry crab with potatoes and corn... LAWDD!!!! (Jamacian accent) Spring Break will be here on March 13th, then i'll be back on campus March 23rd. What will i be doing for spring break? Beats me. I probably just chill with hommies and my little brothers and look for a job for the summer time. Sounds like a plizan! Diggy?

Talking about food though-- i haven't eaten anything today besides chicken fingers and fries, and that was at 2 o'clock. So i'm about to run upstairs and see what's popping in the kitchen. If anything at all! Oh, and Jenny left to NY once again, so im in my dorm room--- for doli.

Headn to the kitchen, jus call me Garfield.
(Ha! Bet you ain get that!!)
=Milli Millz=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Word ?!