Thursday, February 26, 2009

MY OLD LADY.

I almost forgot-- talking about missing home.

i miss my grandmama's. (My mom's mom and my dad mom)

i just spoke to both of them yesterday, my mom mom-- Mama Milly via AIM. yes, she's on aim cuz she's a 5th grade teacher, and she's nowhere near OLD so she be on it too. lol.

And i spoke to my father moms---Mama Tina via phone. She told me she's doing well, and wants me to go to church with her, something im not into, but that's a whole other post. But jeah, she's well and still crazy.


Mama Milly though, she just sent me a pic of her and her boo. lol , yes her "boo". And i must say, she's looking better than ever. I love her so much. See you soon mama!!! =*




Word to my grandmamas!
=Milli Millz=

1 comment:

  1. your grandma looks GREAT! i wanna look like her when i become an abuelita ;)

    ReplyDelete

Say Word ?!